Bandwidth Limits page contains the following options:
• Bandwidth quota – Total bandwidth traffic available to a user for downloading or uploading. It is usually displayed MB, GB, or TB depending on value. The quota is not a sum of download and upload traffic. If you define 100 GB as quota, a user can download and upload a maximum of 100 GB, whichever comes first
• Unlimited Quota – Enable this option if you do not wish to limit users by bandwidth quota
• Download – Download rate can be adjusted for each user separately
• Upload – Upload rate can be adjusted for each user separately
• Bandwidth quota daily limit – Total bandwidth traffic available to the user on a daily basis. When all daily quota is used, a user can login on the next day
• Bandwidth quota monthly limit – Total bandwidth traffic available to user per month. When this option is turned on, it will apply to the rest of the current month, not to the next 30 days.