When the HotSpot is started for the first time, Setup Wizard will automatically configure the Database Server IP address.
If you have installed a Database Server on another computer, please configure the correct IP address.
Database settings page contains the following options:
• DBServer IP Address – IP address of the computer where Database Server has been installed. This IP is usually the same as HotSpot IP address
• DBServer Port – Port used by Database Server. The default port is 12010*.
• DBServer Username – Database Server username. The default username is Administrator*.
• DBServer Password – Database Server Password. The default password is EDBDefault*
• DBServer Compression – If HotSpot is connected to the Database Server through the Internet it is recommended to use higher compression to get a faster response from the database. When running on the same computer, the default compression setting (6) is
• Save & Reconnect – Save settings and reconnect HotSpot to the Database Server
• With search and sorting functionality on grid headers – With this option enabled you have the ability to sort accounts (per name, IP, time, etc. ). If you are using computer with slower CPU and Ram memory, it is recommended not to use this option.
• Without search and sorting functionality on grid headers – Account sorting is disabled and HotSpot will display accounts much faster and get overall better performance. It is recommended to select this option.
• Always display only 1000 first accounts – If you have a large database and experience a slow display of accounts when clicking on ACCOUNTS button, please consider using this option. It will significantly speed up database display on screen as only first 1000 accounts from result set will be displayed.
*Please note that the default port, username, and password can be changed in the Database Server configuration menu