This section allows you to set minimum stock levels for each item and to add stock levels as per a stock take.
1. Highlight an item by selecting from the list on the right side of the screen by using the Show All or Search option
2. Add the value of minimum stock
3. Add the value of the default sell quantity
4. Add the amount held in stock
5. Add on stock can be used to record additional stock as it is delivered into stock from a Supplier/Vendor
6. If an item is one of a group of items you can click on the Item is a group of items box and group the items together
7. Click the Save button